Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 4 weeks ago

why do most women dye their hair blonde? Who are they trying to fool?

I think blonde hair is usually suitable for most women because it makes many women look younger... And also when women have grey hair... Blonde hair is much better because they don't have to dye their hair that fast when their grey roots are growing out. 

What about all the women who dye their hair blonde but you don't realise it and think they're natural blondes? THEY've fooled you, haven't they?

Because they want to. Women, or anyone for that matter, is entitled to choose their own appearance. We all express ourselves in various ways, and most people tend to do so via their appearance. Beauty is subjective, what you find unattractive someone else may find beautiful. I have my own opinion and often do not like certain chooses people make in regards to their appearance, but who am I to judge? 

Blonde in a box men

My natural hair color is dirty blonde (think Taylor Swift). My husband is always bugging me to dye it white blonde because he thinks that is prettier. I usually ignore him, but sometimes give in because I do want to please him.

Maybe they're not trying to fool anyone. Some people just have a preference for their hair color. I prefer my dark brown color but sometimes i think it would look better if it was blue black or violet black.

they arent trying to fool anyone, they know they dye it (and red, blue, black etc too) they just like it that way

Who said they’re trying to fool anyone? They just want a different look.

• Men dye their hair blond too. 

I'm not trying to fool any one. 

I don't like my natural hair color, I like being blond I think it suits me better. 

For the same reason that balding men wear toupees and hair pieces and invest in viagra.  Vanity.  Men are much worse at trying to bypass signs of aging.