why is he so upsessed with babies.?

My boyfriend and I have only been together for a month, and all he wants to talk about is getting me pregnant, and having a baby. But he only really talk about is seeing me with a big belly, nothing about when the baby is born.  It gets kinda annoying. He even talks to my belly like im pregnant and i just laugh it off and walk away. Its ALL he wants to talk about. I feel like if I do have a baby hes not going to like me without a big belly and leave, or try and get me pregnant countless times. 

Yeah, I'd say he's OBSESSED with getting you pregnant, all right. That's why you need to dump him and move on. He's only after you because he thinks you'll be an easy lay and let him prove his virility. Which is a STUPID REASON to let him in the sack with you.

• LizB

Since you've only been together a month, he just wants the ego trip of getting some chick pregnant. He does NOT want a child with you specifically, because he doesn't know you well enough to determine if that's even a good idea. So unless you want to be some random fuqboi's personal broodmare, I'd suggest dumping this guy ASAP and start dating men with more sense.

Huge red flag warning sign.

Run.  Now.

• John P

Indeed too creepy. Walk away, or maybe you will have to run away.

• helene

That's super creepy from someone you've only been with for a month. I'd end it.

If he has a fetish, it's all he will EVER want to talk about. Ever.

And the question is