Kristin asked in HealthMen's Health · 3 weeks ago

Is it normal for a 39-year-old man to masturbate to porn four times a week? When he’s in a relationship.?

Is it normal for a 39-year-old man to masturbate to porn four times a week? When he’s in a relationship.

I know that there is a lot of different opinions on the subject but I would appreciate if you could give me some detail along  with your answer or opinion. Thank you so much.

Favorite Answer

Of course its normal. Just because you're in a relationship, doesnt mean you stop masturbating. People do it in relationships too.

• Jesus

Many men have sexual relationships and they also masturbate, they make it when they have sex and they are not satisfied, because the vagina is very wide and they don't feel a good friction. Also when they have many sexual impulses and the couple doesn't accept to make it when they want, or she refuses to make it every day.         

not if you are getting laid

• T J

If you enjoy porn, watch it. Unless it rules your life

a right hand on the weiner is hard to give up. You could try NoFap

• God

There is no normal.  Beat away.