Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 4 weeks ago

Do you like Trump? Why or why not?

I don't like him at all

I don't care for any "Snake oil salesmen" that's also a "Fortunate Son." I also have my mistrust on this whole "RAT-race!"

So, is that more then sufficient to answer this?

Like you? I'll say that I'm just your Friendly? Neighborhood Veteran Guy.

Adding: Some of us people do know how "war is Hell." Being in a constant conflict zone must be truly something. Of course people die in war. "The Rich make the wars, but it's the Poor that die." -Linkin Park-

Sorry to bring up the sad truth, but somebody got to say it. Reflect on that one. Sorry to be so harsh, but you know that you asked for this?

He's a hot mess and a goddamn fool. 

His debate performance was beyond childish. 

Biden should be automatically awarded the presidency,  Immediately,  based on that ridiculous performance by Trump, alone. 

• Aaron

many people say trump with a personal net worth of several billions dollars would do some things what people don't expect ,someone say that he is as good as trump to be American president ,but I can't stand trump's hubris ,narcissism ,,fickleness ,unpredictability ,

No, he's a liar cheat coward dictator and bully, plus he's dumb, i'd love to know his IQ not the one he made up but his true IQ, the man is pathetic, he is also laughed at by other world leaders, get rid of the grub

• RICK

Haven't liked the man since we shook hands in 1976

I support his as president 100%.  Like is not an issue with me.

He's the best, a blessing. When people, including politicians really care about the lives of the living, they have a tendency to show it. The political status quo say they care, and we find ourselves in endless wars and trying to legislate murdering babies after they are born. They say they care, but they don't really care. Trump is getting us out of endless wars, and openly stands against abortion, let alone the Democrat attempts to legalize infanticide. So, who really cares about human life? If you didn't know any of who is who, once you know that, who really cares? Now, don't get me started on school shootings as so called safe zones. Who really cares? The side that doesn't want protection, or the side who doesn't?

When looked at objectively, Trump is a despicable person and a bad president.   There is really nothing to like about him. 

In a word .. NO