When did Fascism become a good thing/When did being against Fascism become a bad thing in The United States of America?

You maggots screeching about ANTIFA as if its 1933 and you're ready to hail to that orange clown makes me sick.

As a republican for 32 years I think in my honest opinion that The United States of America has never been closer to a fascist dictatorship under Donald Trump who is the worst elected official in over 91 years.  How did we go from Dwight D. Eisenhower, someone who took out fascism around the globe to this reality show dictator wannabe.

You disgust me.

Donald Trump is no Winston Churchill.

• John P
    Favorite Answer

Probably when enough people supported Donald Trump and thus made him president.

1941-45: Americans unite behind the President to fight fascism.

2020: The President unites his supporters to fight modern day Left Wing Fascism that deceptively calls itself antifa (anti-fascists)

“The fascists of the future will call themselves anti-fascists.”

-Winston Churchill.

• L

President Trump is NOT a dictator and NOT Fascist.  President Trump obeys the U.S. Constitution and believes in Law and Order...........BEST President since the Democrats took over.  

The majority, of world countries, have their own Laws and if you don't obey them - you either go to jail or get kicked out.....is that Fascism?  That is COMMON SENSE.

Explain Boston tea party and the traitors act of the colonists it’s similar to anitfa. Biden a clown liberal 

Coles chicken and Coles products  steggles chicken one chicken can weight on tonne of juicyness in the trolley fascim is wrong business competion is a  right .I n Australia there a little grocer called the green grocer it's so clean god now's even the staff are well dressed

I am hoping that we grow closer to what the National Socialist German Workers Party was in Germany when Adolf Hitler was the leader in 1933.  Hitler would make sure this country was prosperous again, and he would deport every single illegal immigrant.  What's wrong with that?  Sadly, Trump is a long way off from that, but at least he seems to favor white people.

• 1465

Your logic astounds me.

You rally against Donald TYrump and his so-called "fascism", and yet you support ANTIFA that USES fascist tactics like terrorism (that you call "peaceful protests" in spite of the violence, arson, looting, the war against law enforcement).

You learned the word "fascist" in high school and now you think you know all about it.

And THANK GOD Trump is nothing like Churchill. Churchill was a warmonger and a Zionist minion (the same Zionism that helps fund ANTIFA and other anti-American groups). Just as Banjo Boy about Zionism - he's a Zionist.

1941-45:  Americans unite behind the President to fight fascism.

2020:  The President unites his supporters to fight anti-fascism.

I'm guessing you couldn't describe what constitutes the near Trump "Fascist Dictatorship" with a rational, informed argument to save your life!!

Being against  fascism is knowing the difference between Adolph Hitler and Winston Churchill.