Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 4 weeks ago

Should Joe Biden be allowed to run for president when he has dementia?

If it weren’t clear he has dementia before, it certainly is now after that debate. He was confused and incoherent. At one point, he claimed 200 MILLION Americans have died of coronavirus. The thought of him becoming president genuinely terrifies me. A dementia patient with access to nuclear weapons. We’re all going to die.

I just want to point out that my grandfather had dementia. And he exhibited many of the same symptoms as Joe Biden. I’m not a Trump supporter. I’m genuinely concerned. The man has dementia.

🤣🤣 The fact you’re all insulting me - calling me an idiot, a third grader, etc. Yet you’re incapable of providing any evidence that Biden doesn’t have dementia. Yeah, I’m clearly the idiot here 🙄 I’M NOT A TRUMP SUPPORTER. I’m not saying this to get trump elected. I’m saying it because Biden has dementia and I don’t want to die.

• L

It's obvious he will only be a 'puppet' and Harris will take over.  They are both going to shove socialism and communism down our throats and could care less about America and Americans.  

You need to prove. In addition, Trump got infected that has proved Biden's correctness. Everyone has to wear a face mask in public areas.

Without a doctor's diagnosis, all you have is a supposition.

You write like a child.

I pray that you're not really an adult.

• Megumi

There should be stricter laws about who can be President and other positions of power. It is distressing to see such a senile fool run for president. 

Yes. There is no law, statute or ordinance against a demented person running for president. But thank God he's running now before that happens.

Biden is 80 years old, for Goodness sake.  He is definitely too old and his performance  in the debate attests to that.

trump seems more alert

I was laughing earlier, but you guys probably should go for Kanye West as president. He can't be worse than these two.

Trump yelled screamed, lied, and continuously interrupted, plus refused to abjure dangerous radical right groups instead urging them to "stand by".  Biden when he was allowed to speak showed no such problem as you claim.  The third generation draft dodger continues to demean our military, ignore our intelligence community, and kowtow to Putin.