YapiYapo asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 3 weeks ago

Can I talk to the boss of YAHOO ANSWERS?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

Suggestions for the boss of Yahoo News.  Your writers are all Far Left and Democrat.  Even your invited Huffington Post writers.  As I suggested earlier you are acting like the gravy on the meat of division in America.  I understand you are a Democrat, but in American government they request separation of church and state.  May I request separation of Democrats and Republicans or Liberals and Conservatives?  Just anything to stop the great divide happening in America.  Of course, if you are instigating the great divide and you intend to bring down America, then may I say you are doing a good job, but you are wrong.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Computers don't usually talk to humans                        .

• LAN
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Not unless you make an appointment to see him in person.   Everything here is designed mostly to keep people at Yahoo from ever interacting with the actual people that use this site.

• 3 weeks ago

Until he or she tells me and convinces me otherwise, I am thee.  So ask...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

You can try. Yahoo is run by Verizon Media. The CEO of Verizon Media is Guru Gowrappan. The link below includes links to his Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram accounts. You may be able to reach out to him there. 

• Sharon
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Contact Hans Vestberg, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer: https://www.verizon.com/about/our-company/executiv...

• 3 weeks ago

There isn't one. You literally have to put up with the crap that goes on, otherwise just leave.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

You can not Talk to the Boss of Yahoo Answers 

• 3 weeks ago

No. The actual bosses of YA are the stockholders of Verizon, so there may be millions of bosses. If you want to try contacting the CEO of Verizon, he is Hans Vestberg. You can contact him at New York Corporate Headquarters

1095 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10036, USA 212.395.1000

• 3 weeks ago

Yes?   ..............................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.