YapiYapo asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 3 weeks ago

Can I talk to the boss of YAHOO ANSWERS?

Suggestions for the boss of Yahoo News.  Your writers are all Far Left and Democrat.  Even your invited Huffington Post writers.  As I suggested earlier you are acting like the gravy on the meat of division in America.  I understand you are a Democrat, but in American government they request separation of church and state.  May I request separation of Democrats and Republicans or Liberals and Conservatives?  Just anything to stop the great divide happening in America.  Of course, if you are instigating the great divide and you intend to bring down America, then may I say you are doing a good job, but you are wrong.

Computers don't usually talk to humans                        .

• LAN

Not unless you make an appointment to see him in person.   Everything here is designed mostly to keep people at Yahoo from ever interacting with the actual people that use this site.

Until he or she tells me and convinces me otherwise, I am thee.  So ask...

• .

You can try. Yahoo is run by Verizon Media. The CEO of Verizon Media is Guru Gowrappan. The link below includes links to his Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram accounts. You may be able to reach out to him there. 

• Sharon

Contact Hans Vestberg, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer: https://www.verizon.com/about/our-company/executiv...

There isn't one. You literally have to put up with the crap that goes on, otherwise just leave.

• Daniel

You can not Talk to the Boss of Yahoo Answers 

No. The actual bosses of YA are the stockholders of Verizon, so there may be millions of bosses. If you want to try contacting the CEO of Verizon, he is Hans Vestberg. You can contact him at New York Corporate Headquarters

1095 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10036, USA 212.395.1000

Yes?   ..............................