Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 4 weeks ago

Why are male bodies so ugly and hairy? Basically gorilla-like 🦍🦧 ?

Favorite Answer

They are indeed animalistic and gross, I want to vomit 🤮 

• Tom

Likely because you are a Heterosexual Male---You have a natural aversion to males.  Lesbians may feel the same way.

A male's place is in the wild.  They might look a bit out of place on modern cameras.

Why don't you ask god , he is suppose to have made them

• garry

gues you have seen a naked greek woman ...lol

Because women are the driving force behind human evolution, so they're more different from other species of ape than men.  The distinctive human features of hairless skin, breasts and bipedalism, among other things, evolved in tandem with a period of time our ancestors lived on beaches and spent a lot of time in the sea.

• sissy

eye of the beholder my friend...i personaly love a hairy guy and find hairless men very sissy looking

No, Male bodies are beautiful! 

Where do you live? In a zoo?

I wouldn't be talking if I were you. A lot women nowadays are obese and have bodies like hippos, this is the reason so many feminist are advocating for "body-positivity"movements.

I think you're looking at men's bodies based on the degree to which they sexually arouse you. If you didn't have that problem, you could appreciate beauty in all its forms. Maybe you should lay off the porn?