Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 weeks ago

what do you think about "disabled" people dating?

Update:

to some people the word disabled is just convenient label instead of a reality...No one likes thinking of themselves how other people view them.

negative self speech essentially,

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Alan H
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Why should it make any difference?  

People are people

• 3 weeks ago

I'm disabled and I don't need to label myself, the people I date gradually learn about my issues. You need to understand intimacy if you want ti date someone. There is no need for both people to revolve the relationship around spilling secrets. Dating and love are about romance, yes be truthful but no need to say everything all at one time.

• 3 weeks ago

just let them   

• 3 weeks ago

I have been to some of these disabled dating sites and some of the woman are truly hot. Even had a few reach out to me too. They want love to and they deserve to be happy like all of us.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Tepee
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Most of them are much better dates than 'able' people.

• 3 weeks ago

Many disabled people date and it's fine.

• LizB
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Considering the wide range of disabilities that exist, I don't think anything about it. It's only worrisome if the person has an intellectual disability severe enough that they don't really understand romantic relationships, and don't have the mental capacity to consent to sexual relationships. People with disabilities of this nature are extremely vulnerable to abuse.

• Helen
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I don't.

Why have you put the word disabled in quotation marks?

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I don't think anything in particular about it.  

Why are you putting "disabled" in quotes?   Are you trying to use the word but imply something else?   It's easier to communicate if you just say what you mean, dear. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

i don't think about it....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.