Is the fbi watching me or am I paranoid ?

While I was on the subway riding home I noticed a guy at the end on his phone with earbuds in, and he didn’t make eye contact with me just was playing on his phone, and when I got off, he Stayed on and I saw him speak into into his earbud microphone maybe just to send a text but idk , they looked like standard Apple earphones, but idk. Could he have been an FBI agent watching me  

• 3 days ago

Sarah, If you've not violated any serious federal laws, I'd say you're paranoid. Have a glass of wine and relax.

• Cee

OK, Sarah... What did you do ?

• Lili

Stop posting this, dear, and see a shrink.

You're paranoid.

The FBI only watch people they're very interested in.  You don't sound very interesting at all, which confirms that you're paranoid. 

Do you carry a cellphone?  Is it always "on"? 

Then they have no reason to watch you, they can track your every move, see thru the camera & hear thru the mic. 

Of course, "they" is most likely Google & Apple & Facebook and all your data is for sale to governments & private companies. 

That guy on the subway is probably telling all his friends about the crazy paranoid guy on the train. 

You just describe 90% of the passengers on the subway. If the FBI was following you, the agent would be the LAST person you suspected, unless they WANTED you to know, in which case, they would probably show you a badge.

• Foofa

If you're a major crime figure, maybe. But the FBI is too busy to just follow random people around. 

• Ian

If you demonstrate any signs that you have a mature soul inside you, then there's a far greater chance that you are being watched:  Just to ensure that you don't tell anybody anything that will help their soul grow!  It will harm your soul, but you keep voting conservative!

• enn

Paranoid.

Look, they either have something to watch and you are entertaining to them, OR you are hiding something. But if you are boring and not at all interesting to them, why would they spend resources watching you? Just how interesting are you when you ride public transportation? How interesting is your life that they need to watch you? If your life is boring to you, consider it might be boring to them. And, get a dog as a companion animal and for protection. And get a spy tech gadget to check your place for hidden microphones, and get a garden for planting plants and lots of houseplants to keep your mind interested in something else besides this fear. You can either live in fear or live in a greenhouse with a dog for protection. (The Chinese used to keep a Pekingese dog in the sleeves of their kimono for protection!)

https://www.apartmenttherapy.com/unusual-indoor-ho...

https://www.101dogbreeds.com/shinese.asp

Are you so self absorbed and deluded that they have the resources to WASTE on following you ? Are you a known crook ?