Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 weeks ago

Do you like the police?

95 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Yes, I believe they're here to help us for the most part.

• 3 weeks ago

yes, we can call them if someone breaks into our house. The only people who do not like the police are those who break the law. Don't break the law, they leave you alone. 

• 3 weeks ago

Well, yes, I do like most of them. I'm aware there are some crooked police that are friends with criminals. But I believe the majority of them only want to protect the public and preserve peace.

• 3 weeks ago

There are good apples and bad apples everywhere but think what life would be like without police ! And... are police primarily to look after the rich ?   Yes I agree. They are.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Only the rich and/or very brainwashed people like them much. That's what they are, dogs of the elite. Don't get me wrong, some of them are decent people, but many many many abuse their power and not just against black people either. The news is ridiculous these days, and has been for many decades now in truth.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Yeah most police are good people with some bad apples.

• Rick
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Yep. my oldest is a cop, and so his son, my oldest grandson, will probably be also.

TRUMP 2020 !! ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

• 3 weeks ago

Some do a great job. 

• 3 weeks ago

Yes, police keeps us safe from criminals. 

• 3 weeks ago

Not nowadays, they play tricks and it's not just criminals who find that out. Maybe some are good but so many rely on you not knowing things and dupe you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.