how do i message someone on yahoo answers? ?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

That's no longer possible. Yahoo has already disabled the feature several years ago due to abuse, mainly by spammers and harassing messages from other users.

• 3 weeks ago

You cannot, from what I’ve heard.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

That hasn't been possible for years. We used to be able to click the person's avatar and then click IM or email.

Yahoo wanted to limit them to people who allowed them themselves, but I guess removing both methods was cheaper than making them work properly  :-(

• 3 weeks ago

by building a time machine and going back to  2010 or so, when they ended that feature. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

You don't as that ability was removed years ago. Yahoo Messenger no longer exists, and the ability to email users via their YA profile was removed years ago. Unless a user chooses to share their email address in their YA profile, there isn't really a way to contact them directly. Sorry. 

• LAN
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

You don't.   Just that simple.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

You cant Yahoo does not have Private Messaging anymore 

• Sharon
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

You can't. Emailing other members used to be an option here, but they stopped it years ago because the system was being abused.

• 3 weeks ago

It hasn't worked in a long time, you can't. Unless they put their email address on their profile but most don't.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.