Marko asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 4 weeks ago

Testosterone injections?

hi all, I've been working out for about 2 years, I've gained a good amount of muscle and have been following a solid nutrition plan. I've been thinking about taking testosterone injections to see where it goes. 

I'm 21. What are some of y'alls thoughts? Yay or nay? Am I too young? Can I take testosterone alone without stacking other supplements/ juices? Will this affect me negatively as I age?

--  At your age you do not need any testosterone injections, or other forms of taking testosterone.

--  Testosterone supplements and injections will increase your strength, but also the side affects are --  Increased temper, shrinkage of the testicles, decreased sperm count (even no sperm count) which leads to infertility, head hair lose, increased chest and back hair.

--  Even if, or when, you need to take testosterone prescribed by your doctor because of a lack of the hormone, you need to have him monitor your side affects and even change the dose, the method of administration and other factors

Source(s): I am prescribed an injection because of health condition. It was every month then slowly changed to every three months. I have had different injections plus patches and oil. The doctor has settled on one particular type of injection that is working.

Well, the thing is, you are only 21 and you are already producing a lot of testosterone naturally.  You really don't need testosterone until you are in your 30's and even then it's not really necessary.  Plus you've been only working out for 2 years.  Keep doing what you're doing naturally for a few more years and if you reach a plateau then you might consider test injections.  You can use test alone and you don't need to take anything else.  You need to inject it, you know.  There are several locations but I almost always injected it in my glutes.