Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 2 months ago

Would the thing they call a debate, work better if they put each one in a soundproof glass chamber on stage with a microphone on/off switch?

Seems like a great idea now, especially for Biden.

• EddieJ
    Favorite Answer

Kelly Ripa suggested that on her show this morning.

Fencing foils fencing is a nice competitive sport in which, if someone doesn't keep his social distance, you stab him. Fencing should work very nicely for Trump.

Ordinarily, that isn't necessary bur should be in the current debates.

I suggest an airtight chamber...and then turn on the vacuum.  Then, each party goes back to the drawing board and chooses an actual person with above an 5th grade education. 

And we abolish the Commission on Presidential Debates and let the League of Women Voters run the debates like they used to back when actual facts were debated.

Works for me. Fat Donnie showed us all last night what an utter train wreck he is.

Make The GOP Extinct 2020

• Jill

Sounds like a good plan to me.