Can I drink alcohol at old age?

I'll be 80 in a few months and I still enjoy a couple of drinks at times. 

Based on my experience looking at the slot machines at casinos, apparently you can sit there with a gin & tonic in one hand and a cigarette in the other and you will never die. 

So does Ireland. You're in a good company. 

Drinking too much alcohol over a long time can: Lead to some kinds of cancer, liver damage, immune system disorders, and brain damage. Worsen some health conditions like osteoporosis, diabetes, high blood pressure, stroke, ulcers, memory loss and mood disorders.

No , it will be  dangerous for your health .

God, I hope so, because I am.   Make sure you do curls with your biceps so you maintain enough muscle to get the bottle to your mouth. 

• kswck2

Nope. There is a cut off age, depending on where you live. 

If you want to, it's your choice. 

What's old to you? My grandma often had a glass of wine at lunch even in her 90's.

Don't know about you, but I'm no kid. Just had my 82nd birthday, and am sipping scotch on the rocks at the moment. Just don't overdo.