Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 4 weeks ago

Do Scorpio and Taurus make a good match?

• lala
    Favorite Answer

YES they make a very good match 

My father and mother were Taurus and Scorpio and live a  long live happy 

My son is a Scorpio and he married a Taurus 

They are happy together

and they will  celebrate their 25 th wedding ann soon  THey are both good workers and driven to succeed 

• Janet

No REAL astrologer compares Sun signs for compatibility.  One Sun-in-Scorpio person might get along well with one person who has Sun in Taurus, but be a total disaster with a different person who has Sun in Taurus also.

Instead of using Sun Signs, real astrologers do up the birthchart for both individuals and look for "synastry aspects" between one person's 10 planets and Ascendant, and those same factors in the other person's birthchart.

There is always both some compatibility and some discord shown in the synastry comparison, so astrology cannot say if you two are a good match ... its best use is showing what the challenges are to learning how to get along once the honeymoon phase has died out and the problems start.

NO astrologer uses Sun- sign astrology (the Sign you find from just the month-day of birth is the Sun's Sign, and is only 2% of the entire birthchart ...and no two people are astrologically identical).

No way, I am a Scorpio. I could never...

Scorpio is too inconsiderate for Taurus.

Hell no.       

No; the earth gets soggy and turns to mud. Then the match would light.