Iolani asked in HealthOther - Health · 3 weeks ago

What should I eat after a bad stomach ache and vomiting?

I ate a pretty big slice of pizza today (it was the only thing I ate today) and immediately after I became extremely ill and couldn't stop throwing up. I'm fine now but I don't know what I should eat after all of this, I'm afraid of anything irritating my stomach and making me sick again. My sleep schedule has been awful and my diet hasn't been too good lately either, so I feel like this is the main reason I got so sick so easily.

• A.J.
    Favorite Answer

As close as you can get to a homemade chicken noodle soup. It's easy to digest, provides fluids, good nutrition. Then simple carb like mashed or baked potato. If Asian, may be more used to rice. Then breakfast foods - Scrambled eggs, oatmeal, low sugar dry cereals and milk. Keep it simple and relatively bland. Avoid spicy foods and high fat foods and complex foods for a while.

Bananas are a simple food. 

Plenty of water, herbal tea maybe. 

What does a baby eat - that is the goal.