Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 4 weeks ago

if cast a horary chart with question "Will I continue working for my employer?" and the moon is void..what that means? why?

does that mean "no" or does that mean "nothing will change "? can explain?

Favorite Answer

Depends on who is defining the void Moon.  William Lilly said something like, "Things go hardly on."  But "hardly' in his day meant something closer to delays - which in the context of your question doesn't make much sense.

"Others say it means the answer is always "No."  There are a few other definitions, I'm sure.

Your first problem is that your question is vague. "Will I continue working for my employer."  Whether the answer is yes or no, it's right.  If you go to work tomorrow, you've continued.  If you get fired tomorrow or quit, you aren't.  If you stay a month, is that yes or no?

The question has to be air tight.  Are you afraid of getting fired?  Are you thinking of quitting and working somewhere else? Is the company in financial trouble and you might not be kep,t if they cut back?  Define your fear and then ask about that.  Will I be sacked soon?" Is pretty good?  Will I be retained, if they lay off other people.  Narrow it down.

The Moon is almost always the second significator of the question.  In questions like this it tends to show what the querent is afraid of worried about.  Since the Moon tells us the origin of the question (sort of) by its last aspect, if it makes no aspect before changing signs, it can't be answered - at least not with the Moon.  The other significators might be helpful and then the Moon is indicating a kind of delay.  

"If the Moon in a horary chart is void, this is a general indication that not much is going to happen." ... A void Moon is not always the final answer, however.  Like any other individual testimony, it can be overruled.  If the main significators are strong and applying to aspect, the event can still happen." - John Frawley, The Horary Textbook, p. 65