Did I get the job? ?

I had a job interview the other day. I was in there for 5 minutes she asked me a few questions and said she would call me on Friday. I been calling there everyday all day but nothing. They keep saying she’s not there the manager or That the manager will call back but never do I call them. I called them atless 50 times the entire weekend. I stopped by there yesterday they told me that she would call., I’m gonna pop up this whole week until she’s there..I really need a job someone please help? 

When I was in the position where I would hire individuals, the person who repeatedly called was the one I would not hire.

Unlikely  I called them atless 50 times the entire weekend.............

Recruiters and hiring managers want to be absolutely sure that they have found the right person for the job before they let their secondary candidates know they're out of the running.

SHORT interviews-there is no substance, the interviewers have nothing much to say. I know some interviews may be brief, but if they only ask a few questions, it is not a good sign. I think an interview should be a half hour at the very least, but it can depend on the job. Anything under that seems bad to me (unless they specify it is a screening).

50 times? You've killed your chances at that job.  TWO phone calls are standard. 

You were not considered for the position. 

Probably not. A 5 minuet interview and then avoiding you is a sign that the manager quickly determined you were not a good fit for her needs. 

Stop calling and dropping by.  Use your energy to apply for other jobs.  If they want you, they know how to contact you. 

• Maxi

Unlikely " I called them atless 50 times the entire weekend" by doing that you turned from a potential employee to an obsessive pest

• Eva

Stop bugging them! You've irritated them enough that even if they had thought about giving you the job, they won't now.  If you were only there for 5 minutes, you probably weren't at the top of the list of potential hires.

• Judy

No you didn't.  Sorry.  Stop calling.

Probably not but miracles do happen. I am pretty sure she knows you called 50 times and is giving you the silent treatment. Keep looking. Next time don’t call and hound them, maybe once if you need to and then move on.