Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 3 weeks ago

How do I get someone to get these people away from me? ?

There's a male that speaks to me that I no longer have any relations to. He's a wanted convict. I don't see him but he's always sexually tormenting me and his woman he's with has an enormous vagina. He tries to do demonic stuff to me to injure me. I don't know how it is he's allowed to reach out to me without being arrested but I don't want to be felt at night while I'm alone in bed. He's creeping up on me with his friends and attacking me violently. I need the help of someone powerful to incarcerate him. I've reached out to homeland security, state police, and my local precinct as well. 

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

    "I don't see him but he's always sexually tormenting me."  How does that happen?  Your story deserves an A for originality.

  • 3 weeks ago

    boy you sure got ahold of some bad stuff to snort

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.