Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 weeks ago

Why do atheists whine "prove God", when the testimonial evidence for God has been around for centuries?  Are they too stupid to understand?

74 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Who were the 500 eyewitnesses and why did they not pass that info down to future generations? I see no one claiming to be from the same bloodline as the 500 eyewitnesses. Yet I see people who can prove they are related to George Washington.

• 2 weeks ago

There is testimonial evidence for all sorts of different versions of gods.  Which one should I believe and why that one?  What objective evidence backs up the testimony?  Why should I believe in your god rather than the ones over a billion Hindus believe in. They have testimonial evidence too.

• 3 weeks ago

What  testimonial evidence, that bible?  LMAO!

@Anonymous; they don't have any so they can only lie.

@Bobby Jim, "The belief in God is well established among millions.." Sure, among millions of total morons going way back. Also a belief makes not a god.

@Report, OK, show all of those evidences.  LOL! You got to be the clown of your town.

@Ernest S, you have said that many times, but you never present any proof.  I know know why and so does any other persons with the ability to not be fooled by religion also knows why.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Testimonies are the weakest form of evidence because they are prone to bias, error, or omission at best and outright lies and falsehoods at worst. 

How about physical or measurable evidence. ?? 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

But the universe is 13.82 billion years old, and when we look back in time (there are various methods for doing this), we see no empirical evidence for God.  Do you understand the difference between "testimonial" and "empirical?"  Helpful hint:  Consult a dictionary.

• 3 weeks ago

Correct. The belief in God is well established among millions of people over eons. The burden of proof lies with atheists. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

No. The stupidity isn't on Our side. Testimonial evidence is subjective, at best, and is Infamously inaccurate. Not to mention, it has no way of being verified, and after the number of times theists have organized a hoax to 'prove' their claims, your credibility is cheese of the Swiss variety.

Nobody cares what you lunatics see when you dream. Nobody cares about your lucid subjective experience. Even seeing 'live miracles' is Always a hoax. Dig literally an inch below the surface of people who 'miraculously heal' and you'll find a network of paid actors, and people who can contort their bodies in Very disturbing, but visually convincing ways.

You're being sold a con, idiot. If you want to claim otherwise, you know what you need.

Source(s): Of course you're a cowardly sh*t stain who blocks people. Avoiding your sad attempt at an echo chamber is a cakewalk.
  • 3 weeks ago

So-called 'atheists' are a bunch of asses.   Ignore them   What they say hasno weight...

Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

When they say "there is no evidence for God" they are outright lying.

They simply refuse to accept any and all forms of evidence for God.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Yes!  We can all feel God's Noodly Appendages Touching our Hearts!  Those Atheists are too stupid to understand, and deny what they feel!  RAmen!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.