Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 3 weeks ago

Can I legally call ther cops on her?

He is 17 and turns 18 in December. She is 18. So for a few months she is a pedo. Should I anonymously call the cops on her? If not, any better ideas how to break them up so he can date me instead? I love him more than she ever will, he just don't understand it yet.

She is not a pedo, she is a child with another child. It’s a proven fact people are children until age 21.

Doesn't matter what age she is, if she is molesting pre pubescent children, she's a pedo.  If you mean people over 18 messing with developed teenagers under 18, that isn't pedophilia.  Dating is never illegal.  Only sexual contact MIGHT be.

Perhaps you should look up the definition of "pedophile" and "age of consent" for your state.  You obviously need it.

• D50

Go ahead and make trouble. It's guaranteed "he" won't love you for it.

A pedo is someone who is sexually attracted to PREPUSCENT children...   17 isnt prepubescent.

Their age difference is LEGAL thru most of the US.   In many states age of consent is 16 or 17.  The few states where it is 18, there are close in age exceptions.

He isnt interested in you.  Get over it.

• Biff

Try learning the real meaning of pedophile. He is four years too old for her to be a pedo.

That’s not a crime. Stop being a jealous psycho and find your own man. 

• Robert

Since he apparently prefers maturity it is unlikely he will ever consider you 

A.17 is legal in many states.

B. If they hooked up before she turned 18, there's nothing legally wrong with it.

C. Pedophiles go after prepubescent kids, teens are statutory rape.

that is not illegal here.  I'm not sure where you are from.