Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 3 weeks ago

Why do my friends and I still have the same sense of humor as basically high school?

We've all been friends since high school to now ( a few since elementary) we're all 23.. just graduated college either this year or last (a lot of us are going back for higher ed.) But i feel like nothing about us has changed, are we immature or something lol?

it is fun to be funny and laugh, i want to be your friend

I agree with the previous comment, you're not old enough to have life change or jade you.

Enjoy your friends. Positive and long lasting connections should be treasured.

23 you're barely legal enough to drink, slow down. You don't want to act like an adult, trust me. It's never worth it to act like an adult unless you're in a work environment or emergency situation. You don't get anything out of acting like an adult otherwise. People want to be around people who act immature/childish because it brings them back to the days where they were playing in the sandbox without a care in the world. We are naturally attracted to people like this because they're full of life and know how to have fun. People are so worried about getting old that they forget to enjoy life.