Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 4 weeks ago

How old is too old to watch cartoons?

Unironically, just because they find pure joy in it. And I'm referring to older cartoons, not the newer stuff like paw patrol or whatever; earlier than 2010 stuff.

This has to be the most wholesome responses I've ever gotten to a question. Thank you :)

You are NEVER too old to watch cartoons. Cartoons and even Japanese Anime are for everybody. Walt Disney once said and I quote:

"You are dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up anyway."

-Walt Disney

And there are even older cartoons that are aimed for adults that kids won't even get. Looney Tunes is a prime example of this. Adults will laugh at the adult content in Looney Tunes but kids won't really them at all! So yeah, cartoons are for everybody and they were NEVER intended to be aimed towards only for kids. 

You’re NEVER too old to stop watching cartoons. They’re for ALL ages. I’m a grown woman and I still enjoy them.

• Never.  And that also applies to 2010+ stuff.

• Diana

You can enjoy them for the rest of your life!  Have fun!

• Olive

Hahahaha I didnt think there was an age limit on them

No age is tooo old for cartoon. Cartoons are for Everyone 

I still from time to time watch Tom and Jerry, the originals were the best, the later ones were odd and poorly animated in a mad rush.

Ain't no such a thing!

I love cartoons and I'm 21!