Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 4 weeks ago

Who would be the perfect moderator for the next Presidential Debate ?

Favorite Answer

Samuel L.  Jackson!

Interrupt just one more time mother f*cker!   I dare you! I double dare you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY-50K33qKk

Youtube thumbnail

The Grimm Reaper.

Me you lie you get excuted 

It's hard to make a spoil brat shut up, plus we don't need more lies from bone spurs.

Rachel Maddow.........

Me.  Because I have the ability to stop the cross talk between the candidates and turn off the microphone of the candidate that speaks longer than two minutes or attempts to interrupt the candidate who is speaking.

Why not Mickey Mouse? The whole thing was buffoonery anyway.

• Foofa

Get Ricky Gervais and make it a pay-per-view. 

• Jeff D

A perfect moderator wouldn't allow interruptions by the other candidate (turn off their microphone) nor interrupt themselves.  Let the candidates themselves speak.

Brit Hume would be a good man for the job.  I also like Bret Baier, but he is a little young.  And whatever you do, don't cut off their speakers, that is unconstitutional.  They have free speech rights.

Chris Wallace did a great job. Trump didn't follow his agreed terms and kept Biden from talking. If Trump wasn't such a coward he would let other people speak. There's no controlling Trump's lack of discipline and composure.