Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 4 weeks ago

Name suggestions for puppy?

I’m getting a puppy this week and I need name ideas. She’s white with blue eyes, going to be small, is a female lol. The way they described her personality: she’s sweet and cuddly, very playful but also laidback, loves kids and other animals. I’d prefer these categories: elegant names, food names, sweet names, classic names. Thank you!

I’ve decided on the name Peppa! 🐷🥰

Flossie

Sugar

Candy

fluffy......................

The following female name me white: Akira, Bela, Bianca, Blanca, Candace, Fiona, Gwen, Ivory, Neva, Whitney.

Classic female dog names include: Snow, Belle, Bella, Lilly, Daisy, Sadie, Gracie, and Bailey Fluffy, Bluebell, etc.

Food names: Marshmallow, Snowball, Tofu, Donut, Waffle, Cheese Cake, Coconut, Macaroon, Snickerdoodle, Beignet, Pudding, Blueberry (for the eyes)

• Maxi

You need to research and find the name yourself........when I got my last puppy I knew I was getting her for a week and spent time researching to find the right potential name, came down to 4 potentials I liked and had her for 2 weeks before I gave her a name that suits her, yet the last pup I brought and the one before I knew exactly what name to call them from the day they were born..... their name to them is just a command word and means 'listen to me' and 'come here' most breeders with a litter of pups, will use the command 'puppy puppy' in a high pitch tone unless their new owners already have chosen a name and then they will normally use that.... so it only matters to you, the tone when you say it matters more to the dog

Okay, google 'elegant female dog names', 'food names for female dog', ' sweet female dog names', 'classic female dog names', 'names of Goddesses', 'short female dog names', 'Small female dog names'....let you imagination carry you on.

Whitey, Bluntie, Femmie, Cuddudle.

Skye, Flirt, Crystal, Icee (a sweet childhood drink) Lady, Bitsy Lacey/Lacee, Ashleigh, Kissy