Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 4 weeks ago

Name suggestions for puppy?

I’m getting a puppy this week and I need name ideas. She’s white with blue eyes, going to be small, is a female lol. The way they described her personality: she’s sweet and cuddly, very playful but also laidback, loves kids and other animals. I’d prefer these categories: elegant names, food names, sweet names, classic names. Thank you!

Update:

I’ve decided on the name Peppa! 🐷🥰

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Flossie

Sugar

Candy

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

fluffy......................

• 4 weeks ago

The following female name me white: Akira, Bela, Bianca, Blanca, Candace, Fiona, Gwen, Ivory, Neva, Whitney.

Classic female dog names include: Snow, Belle, Bella, Lilly, Daisy, Sadie, Gracie, and Bailey Fluffy, Bluebell, etc.

Food names: Marshmallow, Snowball, Tofu, Donut, Waffle, Cheese Cake, Coconut, Macaroon, Snickerdoodle, Beignet, Pudding, Blueberry (for the eyes)

• Maxi
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

You need to research and find the name yourself........when I got my last puppy I knew I was getting her for a week and spent time researching to find the right potential name, came down to 4 potentials I liked and had her for 2 weeks before I gave her a name that suits her, yet the last pup I brought and the one before I knew exactly what name to call them from the day they were born..... their name to them is just a command word and means 'listen to me' and 'come here' most breeders with a litter of pups, will use the command 'puppy puppy' in a high pitch tone unless their new owners already have chosen a name and then they will normally use that.... so it only matters to you, the tone when you say it matters more to the dog

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Okay, google 'elegant female dog names', 'food names for female dog', ' sweet female dog names', 'classic female dog names', 'names of Goddesses', 'short female dog names', 'Small female dog names'....let you imagination carry you on.

• 4 weeks ago

Whitey, Bluntie, Femmie, Cuddudle.

• 4 weeks ago

Skye, Flirt, Crystal, Icee (a sweet childhood drink) Lady, Bitsy Lacey/Lacee, Ashleigh, Kissy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.