What is the number to speak to a customer care representative at the US State Department?

I have a question regarding country travel visas and going abroad.  Can someone please give me a number to contact them?

2 Answers

  • IOM
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

    Sure: 1-202-647-4000

    Regards 🙂 

  • Brian
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

    The state department is the wrong place to call. You should look up the local consulate for whatever country you are trying to visit as each country has its own rules. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.