What were your first signs when you were pregnant?

I’ve been feeling off and about a month and a half I went off birth control. And I don’t know if it’s pms or pregnancy and My period is late 7 days. Now I read online that is common for your period to be late after stop taking birth control. I am not actively trying to get pregnant. I was wondering what were first signs or when you got off birth control did you have weird symptoms when you got your first period off? 

The first sign is a missed period.  If you suspect pregnancy, take a test.  If your hCG is high enough to cause any other symptoms, they're high enough to be detected by even the least sensitive tests.  But of course all pregnancy symptoms are also normal with any hormonal change, and coming off birth control is certainly a "hormonal change."

For 90% of women, the first sign of pregnancy is a missed period followed by a positive pregnancy test.  There are very few symptoms of pregnancy in the first few weeks after conception.

Any time you mess with your hormones (striating or stopping a hormone contraceptive or therapy) your cycle can be effected. If you have been having unprotected sex and your period is a week late, you can take a home urine test. If it is negative, then you wait another week and take another one or go see your ob/gyn.

PMS signs that are not signs of pregnancy in the first month are cramping, bloating, mood swings, and food cravings.

While every person is different, the usual first sign that women notice is their missed period.  Also concern about pregnancy can make you feel like you have all kinds of other weird symptoms.  Or you could really be having some.

Going off birth control does cause many woman to have weird feelings because the levels of several hormones change when you stop the birth control.  

If you are worried, there are this things called pregnancy test that can settle the issue for you.