Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 3 weeks ago

Why does my dad spend more time with his spouse than me?

I’m 21 and male btw. 

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Fred
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Maybe he feels you are now an adult you should be out and about with people your own age getting your own life.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

I don't know. But I know what it's like to be neglected by a father. If you ever decide to have kids, you can try to do things differently. Although I hate to say it, but the planet is in such trouble right now on so many levels that I'm not sure it's fair to bring children into it anymore. 

• 3 weeks ago

One day perhaps, should you ever have a spouse, you'll understand.

• Jim
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

His spouse puts out and you don't.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

he bangs her..........

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

spouses do spend a lot of time together. MY sister and her son catch up once a week at a cafe. Maybe make a sort of date each week.

• 3 weeks ago

Married people generally spend a great deal of time together, that's how it works.

If you want to spend more time with your father... ask him, but don't come off sounding jealous or something. Just think of something(s) you both enjoy doing and ask him if he'd like to do it/them.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

He figures out that you need some private time to connect with older hot attractive females and invite them into your heart.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

your an adult............

• edward
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

My parents spend all the time they have together, as much as possible, sometimes it’s in silence but they are together.  At 21 i was no longer living at home so they spent more time without anyone else together but that is what husband and wife do

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.