Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 3 weeks ago

Xamax, diazepam, tramadol ?

I took (10) Tramadol 100mg, 10mg diazepam (30 tablets) and 10 (1mg) Xanax took it as t is my birthday so thought id treat myself.. My tolerance is really good I just get a sight buzz from all of that. What are your opinions/thoughts. /cheers 

Presumably you took them over a few hours throughout the day. I know where you're coming from because I love benzos myself, but those kinds of quantities in a single day, particularly if u have alcohol is pretty dangerous so just be careful I'd say. Ok it was your birthday, but don't do that on a regular basis or you could die.

PS; I don't know why you've given me a thumbs down, what I said is perfectly true!

That mixing high amounts of alcohol with that combination could be fatal. Cheers. Happy birthday. Don't die.

Oh, go and do your homework. Your trolling skills are weak, at best.

obviously you are not taking these drugs under a doctor's orders.

opinion? you are an idiot.  These drugs could kill you or cause permanent damage.