where do i find a priest to perform exorcism?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Jake
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

Saint Anthony is the finder of lost items.  He can help one to find people and places, too--and even can help one to find an exorcist!

• 3 weeks ago

Ask.  Most Anglican dioceses have a designated exorcist, and while I am not sure how Catholics do it, they have them as well.  I do not know about other denomination, but, I should imagine similar people exist in many of them.

• 3 weeks ago

Only a Muslim can perform a real exorcism. They will make sure that the victim is really possessed and convert the devil possessing the body to Islam. It's etiquette. There is no god but God and Muhammad is the Messenger of God. They have to convert the devil. If they just say "Depart" the devil may pretend to leave or actually leave and come back.

• Ronald
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

I'll do it..I guarantee a bucketful of ice-cold regular water will drive demons out a lot quicker than a sprinkle of holywater and some mumbo-jumbo nonsense..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • rick
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Craigslist would be the most reliable place.   You won't get any replies from any legitimate religious organizations.

• Oleg
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

In the Catholic or Orthodox church. You should ask for those near you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.