where do i find a priest to perform exorcism?

• Jake

Saint Anthony is the finder of lost items.  He can help one to find people and places, too--and even can help one to find an exorcist!

Ask.  Most Anglican dioceses have a designated exorcist, and while I am not sure how Catholics do it, they have them as well.  I do not know about other denomination, but, I should imagine similar people exist in many of them.

Only a Muslim can perform a real exorcism. They will make sure that the victim is really possessed and convert the devil possessing the body to Islam. It's etiquette. There is no god but God and Muhammad is the Messenger of God. They have to convert the devil. If they just say "Depart" the devil may pretend to leave or actually leave and come back.

• Ronald

I'll do it..I guarantee a bucketful of ice-cold regular water will drive demons out a lot quicker than a sprinkle of holywater and some mumbo-jumbo nonsense..

• rick

Craigslist would be the most reliable place.   You won't get any replies from any legitimate religious organizations.

• Oleg

In the Catholic or Orthodox church. You should ask for those near you.