Renan asked in Social SciencePsychology · 3 weeks ago

Hello! I would like to vent some problems with you. I'm not asking you for any help, just want to know your comment on it.Thanks in advance!?

Well, I took a whole year of English language course at the university, passing in all subjects, and I have been studying English for more than two years, uninterrupted on the internet and with my material to be a teacher. But a while ago, I found out that my mom bought a program she uses on her cell phone called "physical control of the mind" that is able to read and hear my thoughts, see images of what I think, in addition to being able to shock me, pain and sensation electronically through the brain. It really exists, search on Google!!!!! I have been living with this persecution environment, but without torture, for about 5 years straight. But now my mom is giving me sleep or drowsiness and I haven't been able to do anything for the whole day, nor I can take care of myself properly! For example, until recently I had not brushed my teeth for more than two days and I am still almost three days without being able to shower. It is also impossible to study English to be a teacher. The truth is that my mom thinks I'm crazy and I can hit someone, but I'm not at all like that! On the contrary, I am calm, peaceful, practicing Christian, I watch Christian videos every week and read the Bible every day, I am a faithful follower of the Word of God.I see this in my mother as crazy behavior, she hates me and is condemning me, because it has no sense, no justification and no reason for all this!And it is still contradictory because she insists on thinking that I am crazy. More here...

How can I have a future, be independent and have a minimum of well-being if my mom is giving me sleep all day through this program? And what do you think about what she's doing to me? I repeat again: I am not asking you for help, I just wish you could comment on it in your own words, please. And, if you can, search on Google: "physical control of the mind" by "José Delgado".

Thank you so much again!!!

She thinks I'm crazy not for the things I've already done, but for my own involuntary way of being. Other people think so too, but that is a misconception, as I have never caused anybody problems.

See a doctor. You are imagining things.

Source(s): .
  • amy

That is not possible at all. A program or any thing is not ever possibly capable of any of thoughs things. This is a paranoid psychosis. Psychosis has delusions and hallucinations. Hallucinations are more commonly auditory but you can have a number of different types of hallucinations including tactile like electric shock. The other answer states schizophrenia. Not every psychosis is becuase of schizophrenia. Schizophrenia requires at least two psychosis in 6 months. Even a type of bipolar has psychosis not enough to fit two or more in 6 months. Certain illegal drugs xan cause psychosis. A nervous breakdown may manifest as a psychosis. Underly mental health issues that had been left untread can lead to psychosis. You are definitely have a paranoid psychosis. The delusion that others can read your mind is are very common delusion in pychosis. Youve only desplayed one psychosis so it to early to jump the gun straight to schizophrenia. Psychosis will not away on its own. You need to see help. Visit a mental ward. See a psychiatrist so they can find the right antipsychotic for you that will fix this. Don't stop taking the medication unless told by a psychiatrist. General for your first psychosis regularly taking your meds as prescribed for 6 months will greatly reduce your chances of having reoccurring psychosis. So keep taking them. Best luck.

Sweetheart, you have to face the possibility that you have a mental health problem and your mother might be right that you're "crazy" (not a term I like). You can have paranoid schizophrenia and still be a hardworking Christian and a good person.

No one, no program, no app, can control the mind of another person.

You need to talk to your doctor and tell him or her exactly what you've told us.