Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & GearPC · 3 weeks ago

Where can you buy used PC parts in UK?

Recently moved to UK and I want to put together a PC which'd just be good enough to run a couple of older titles like League of Legends. I tried amazon, seemed like a good idea, and a safe place to shop. Saw an offer, later to turn out to be a scam and now I'm just trying to get my money back. 

I really don't know where I could shop, e-bay? perhaps? any advice?

I'm fine with older systems.

A 4th Gen i5 or a even a 2nd gen i7 would be fine, paired with a gtx 760/1050.

Watch the RandomGaminginHD channel on youtube. The youtuber that's running this channel is a Brit and he focuses on used hardware. He will often name off 2nd hand venues that are popular in the UK.

I don't live in the UK but his channel is one of my favorite channels to watch because he does a lot of contrast and compare with older and newer hardware...... and he's not always yelling or high strung like Linus Tech.

Tech Yes City is another channel that focuses on 2nd hand hardware but the youtuber behind that channel is from Australia. 

If for a gaming system join a forum for that game or those games you will run.  Ask there for local sources.