CURLY
CURLY asked in Politics & GovernmentElections Β· 3 weeks ago

Why do Liberals whine and cry because they heard "other countries" laugh at us?

I'm fine with being laughed at!

I will laugh when a natural disaster decimates your Laughing country as you BEG the U.S. and its citizens for HELP!

Who's laughing now?

Favorite Answer

We laugh all the way to the bank when we control most of their assets.

Because you're a joke to the world and I'm not even talking about trump, I'm talking BLM, feminazis, basically anti white man organisations,america calls itself the land of the free yet if your opinions not pc your as good as gone, if your a successful White male you're a racist. God almighty, the US is so racist the victims are equally as racist just less powerful πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ what do we do support a bunch of racists who have been racially abused and wind up with a South Africa situation? And don't get me started on the police and how people target police officers doing there duty even if they're not doing anything wrong, I get it expose crucket cops but don't interfere with cops doing their job claiming you know the law when you don't know Jack. I don't think it's liberals who should worry, they're the biggest laughing stock but a dangerous one. I'm probably a racist now because I stood up for the white man 🀣 just a disclaimer to those touchy wankas my friends are black, Asian, white and that's not mentioning Therfield religious beliefs, we just don't care about other people's business where in from.

Mostly, because we're so embarrassed by our government. And, not just Trump, but the people on the Hill that go on vacation while people are starving and homeless and dying without passing aid..