Lester
Lv 5
Lester asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

What are bidens odds of winning the election?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Polls give him very high odds.  Betting sites I’ve seen currently favor him at 60% or more.   

Personally I think it’s 50-50.  While Biden may be winning in the polls, I think as we saw in the last election there are a lot of on the fence voters who haven’t answered polls, who aren’t crazy about Trump, but are also getting very frustrated with liberal politics:  identity politics, now rioting, etc.   I think when it comes down to it, many hard working Americans want their jobs protected.  They don’t want open borders, they don’t want unfair trade or over regulation making it hard for them to do business.   

I think many of these undecided voters will vote Trump, even if they don’t really approve of him.   Will it be enough to make the difference?    I don’t think anyone has that crystal ball.  

• Robert
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I fear that he could.  Not because anyone believes he has any ability to do anyone any good, but because some idiots hate Trump enough to vote against their own future financial success.  

• 3 weeks ago

With all the massive Democrat voter fraud? 100%

With ALL the Democrat voter fraud eliminated? 0%

• 3 weeks ago

8 percent chanch 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Las Vegas odds put it at around 14%. In my opinion. It's around 5%.

• 3 weeks ago

Same as Hillary's ⬇︎ In the bag. 😏 

Attachment image
  • 3 weeks ago

Same as me playing forward for the Celtics 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.