Ian
Ian asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Trump claims to take Hydroxychloroquine every day...so THAT clinical trial was a failure now wasn't it?

I can picture him in the residence drinking a mild bleach solution while Melania shoves a UV light up his giant Drumpf rump.

I hope he makes it out alive and has a touch more humility, but he'll probably blame Joe for infecting him with a HOAX.

Favorite Answer

I now have to bleach my minds eye to get rid of that image you painted ICH!

He hasn't taken it since May or June.

Trump said he stopped taking hydroxychloroquine back in May: 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trum...

Also one person does not a clinical trial make, but clinical trials have not found any good evidence that hydroxychloroquine works either. 

That's lie and a HOAX feeble trolls push.   LOL

• joshua

Hydroxychloroquine isn’t something you should just write off because it doesn’t fit your politics

This is what the doctors who are prescribing it are saying. That Hydroxychloroquine helps to prevent Covid and lessons the symptoms in the early stages of infection.....But is useless and possibly harmful in the late stages

Trump gets Covid, is not a judgment on Hydroxychloroquine. That’s not how medicine works. 

No....he took it for two weeks months ago.   Nice try though.  Bet he takes it again.