Have you ever seen God destroy somebody who slandered you?

I see it pretty often - One lady got into a car accident and her iq dropped severely - others become totally deluded and misguided 

• ?
    Favorite Answer

No, but I did hear about this woman who slandered God and got killed in a car accident instead... so it's actually kind of close to your story. Anyway, story time: 

So, this girl actually comes from a rather religious family. She has a group of friends and often hangs out with them. They are all pretty close. One day, the girl was going out and she was taking her mom's car. At the door, as usual, the mom wished that God be wish her (mom tells her "God be with you" or "God bless you", doesn't really translate very well from my language). Anyway, the girl replied "If God is going to be with us, He can be in the trunk" mockingly. Thinking nothing else of it, they drove off. Later that day, the mom gets news of her daughter. She had been in a horrific car accident and died on the spot. Not sure what happened to her two other friends but they were heavily wounded to say the least. Devastated, she rushes to the crash site, and what she sees is nothing but shocking. The car?... what car? It was completely decimated. It was compressed to a point where you wouldn't recognize it! But there was something even more surprising. The trunk. It was completely intact. Anything related to the trunk, the lights, and everything it is attached immediately to (except for the rear window of the car which was shattered) was completely intact. I would say that this really was an ironic way for the girl to go. 

This actually is a true event, by the way. There are some who add to it that there was a carton of eggs in the trunk too that remained intact, but I don't believe that last bit, because who just keeps a carton of eggs in the trunk of all places, and for an extended period of time no less? 

• ?

I ridicule god daily and I'm fine.

//I ridicule god daily and I'm fine.//

You know how it is going to go. Don't be in doubt.

>

I remember a guy who was mean to me when I was a kid, he died in a few days after that happened. I used to wonder if it was God.

I also have seen believers when something bad happens to them, like a small accident or something similar, they think God is punishing them for something. 

I don't think it is how it is. 

You see bad things happening to both righteous and unrighteous in Bible. 

It is natural wanting vengeance. 

We should listen to the instructions in Bible.

Not without some.....um.....divinely guided human assistance.

That's not necessarily evidence of God. It is definitely evidence that somebody is looking out for you, though.

There is a Bible verse about the 4 sins of praying to God for vengeance. And you seem to think that God is your personal vigilante. Who works just for you.