bil
bil asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Suppose YOU increase your workload suddenly to 90 min/day (hour and half for Democrats) - Would you need a 5 minute break every 30 minutes?

Asking for my 80 year old grandma who is thinking about a green party run in 2024.

Or was this just a 'precaution' for the slo Joe 'staff' to brief him, - his name, location, who is running, what city they are in etc... after every 30 minutes?

Excellent answers from old Joe Democrats ~ thumbs UP for all.

BA to the most clueful Democrat.

• Zirp
    Favorite Answer

Depends on what kind of work it is.

What do you mean "increase"?

When you get past 70, you need a 5 minute break every 30 minutes.  That's why septuagenarians shouldn't be allowed to stagger - I mean run - for office.

• James

I guess, by your question, you have no experience with a 90 minute workday. I am not surprised. My work day is usually 12 hours.

• Leo

The 90 minute debate was several days ago.  It's ridiculous for you to keep repeating that talking point.

I could probably use a urine break once or twice an hour, sure. 

How many hours a day is human biohazard Trump working a day on his ventilator?