Do you still enjoy playing video games? Why or why not?

Favorite Answer

Yes I still enjoy video games, but it is getting harder to stick with one if I don’t have a time limit. That’s why with most new games I rent them, it makes me finish within five days and I only spend $8 instead of $60. Not that long ago I purchased a really fun Metroidvania type game called Hollow Knight on sale on steam, and I thought it was amazing but I only played about half of it or less before moving on to something else, I think my attention span runs out fast if I have nothing making me play it like a rental limit. Anyway I also occasionally play various online games while listening to podcasts because I have a lot of podcasts that I listen to and it’s a good way to get through them, been playing Rocket League lately because it just went free. 

• Yes, still play video games even after graduating from college. I play them for sake of entertainment, fresh up my imagination, and to socialize with people online.

• bill

Yes.I like killing MOB s.

Its a no for me. Gaming is just not as much fun as it used to be. Its like the graphics got better, but the quality of gameplay went down. Thank god for emus, lol.

Used to enjoy  story driven games when I was younger. Now I just don't have the patience. Only play multiplayer games.

• 40+ years pal, very different games now some of which ironically would of been completely unappropiate when i first played a game.  look at it this way, do people still watch tv  as they did  maybe when they were even less than 3 years old?,  of course they do,  so what's the big deal with some people about video games?, violence?, like that isn't part of tv programs films and video... To me it's just blatent bigoted hipocrisy  Video games are very similar to radio  Tv  etc,   the huge difference is  video games are interractive,  they are in essence interracive entertainment mediums....does that fact dictate that adults shouldn't be playing them?....i don't think so..

• Robin

I have never played one, not ever 

I enjoy work more.

Not as much as I used to. I don’t enjoy anything anymore.