Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceStandards & Testing · 2 months ago

My daughter just got done with her mammo-tech training and wants to perform her first exam on me; should I let her?

I think it would be weird performing such an exam on a family member but what do you think?

why are you asking us ? jeez just do it or not

Take a video of it and post here and we will let you know if it looks weird.

• Willie

Does she have the x-ray machine at home because that's really what she needs to get a 100% accurate reading?

It's usually considered unethical for a doctor or nurse to treat a family member; I would assume that the same considerations apply to medical technologists. Also, I would not want a total beginner to be operating dangerous machinery that could over-squish my boob, whether kinfolk or not.

• drip

Doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks. If you are uncomfortable with it, Don’t do it 

yes weird - so no. Her clinic will provide the patients.

Lying PĚRVERT TRÔLL. Mammogram techs never touch the patient! Only a doctor can do a breast exam. 🇸🇴FLĂGGED!🇫🇲

• Rick

why not ????  it's a 'non-invasive' test .....................