where can i find a website that sells signs in Hebrew asking people to wear a face mask before entering because of the Corona Virus?

I live in Israel.

No one buys them - I have never seen one.Most stores have either a handwritten or computer printed one.

• F

Ever heard of eBay?

A website that sells signs in Hebrew asking people to wear a face mask before entering because of the Corona Virus and a jew walk into a bar.

The Btender looks at them,

and says: ...

• John E

As a general precaution, always get thoroughly prepared before visiting a third world country as Israel my friend.

So, be sure you have all the necessary items packed inside your luggage and most of all buy a short-term life insurance issued a few hours before your departure, just to be on the safe side.

Personally I would not risk my life during these special times and stay at home, safe and sound.

Thank you for sharing

Greetings

I'm sure there are plenty as Israel created this weak virus that barely kills anyone. They created this virus to take away our rights and to force us to take the MARK OF THE BEAST, which is the Face Mask. Anyone who wears the mask supports Israel and I hate Israel so I don't wear the mask. Only Muslims and Jews wear the mask as they worship the ANTICHRIST. THE ANTICHRIST IS HERE, his mark is the mask. STOP WEARING THE MASK. I can't breath, help!!!!!!!!!!

Let them learn English....

Simple Mind, I am laughing high and loud how I am your Nightmare...

Take it easy man, each and everyone writes in this section you thing it's me !! haha I got more what I asked for

Are you a Muslim spy?

More than 1400 answers, and still Level 2 with 412 points....

Bravo Sierra, U R soooo stupid...