Ian
Ian asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Can we NOT lose sight that the man who is getting the best healthcare in the U.S. has lawyers in court trying to take yours away?

As a Canadian, I have NEVER waited in line for healthcare. I have taken my TURN in a priority-based system. People who are SICKER than me get to go first. I WANT it that way. Pay more in a multi-tier system and get to go before children and people who need it first? How horrible, poor people DIE in the U.S. because fat cats pay more and go first. Not on MY conscience thank you!

Favorite Answer

Meanwhile, the much self-vaunted U.S. health care system, like ALL the much self-vaunted things about the U.S., performs far more poorly than the deluded chumps there seem to think.  It's ranked 37th best in the world.  

Here in Canada, I've never paid as much as 1 penny for any health care, save for prescriptions, which cost only a tiny fragment of the price for the identical drug in the U.S.  Tragically & laughably, the D.F.'s in the U.S. who don't know & stridently resist knowing are too wilfully blind to discover a better way.     

Not entirely accurate.

I've never had an Unaffordable O'buttmunch plan

& don't have a problem getting medical care.

But if Lie'n Biden & Harryass had their way

they'd actually Outlaw private coverage and leave everything from seniors to grievously ill babies to the tender mercy of bureaucratic death panels.   

Hopefully this demented evil clown will be out of office in a short while, Ian. 

I think your mistaken.

if yrp says anything about health care he kinda expects yours to be about the same as his. and you babied little bots dont want that let me tell you!

• TomB

False premise and untrue...as a Military Retiree, my Health Insurance was in more danger from Obama and John McCain than President Trump.

- They were the ones that wanted to force a lot us off the Tricare Plans we served 20 yrs to earn as part of our Retirement.

- Something for you to mull over while you are waiting in line for Health Care in Canada.

• Mike L

It's pretty obvious he doesn't care about the average American. 

this so called man has infected people in the West wing with his covid and at his last gathering , this same man is trying to get thousands killed with his schitt about covid . He is a mad man and needs to be removed from office !

Exactly! Right now, he has a case in the Supreme Court that could eliminate the ACA. His stupid executive order he said would make insurance companies continue to pay for pre-existing conditions was BASED ON THE ACA. If the ACA is thrown out by the SCOTUS, then his executive order is meaningless. The only plan he has proposed that he said was "better" than the ACA specifically allowed insurance companies to charge different rates or not cover at all pre-existing conditions.

He announced the great medications he received - but you and I are not able to get those medications for Covid. Think about that.

No he isnt. a paltry 8 percent of americans are on ACA

• Frank

That’s not true;  I’ve never had that unaffordable tax known as Obamacare. 

The closest I have ever come to having anyone try to " take my health care away " was 0bama's causing my premiums to triple .