Ian
Ian asked in Business & FinancePersonal Finance · 2 months ago

Do you make less than 400K a year?

Great! Then you are part of the 91.5% of Americans who will NOT be taxed more under Biden...so stop letting the RNC tell you that you will be taxed MORE. Is it THAT hard to find real actual FACTS?

Favorite Answer

I don't understand why STUPID U.S. citizens don't realise that they have been severely under-taxed for years.  This is seen in the fact that the U.S. National Debt per capita is $81,806, which is 1.213 X its Gross Domestic Product per capita.  Meanwhile Canada's is only $17,725, & but 0.512 X its G.D.P. per capita.  The U.S. could chop its military budget by a full 50% & still be spending more than 2X as much as the next three countries.  The money thereby saved would pay for free universal health care.  But it's going to be F-ed if it doesn't do something about its National Debt very quickly.  The Orange Fraud has added $19,500 per capita to the U.S. N.D. in just 3.66 years.  That's 1.1 X the Canadian debt amassed in 153.25 years.  Ridiculous!   

I see we have some REALLY STUPID fools here who still don't get it.  That's alright punks.  Stick with your absurd Orange Fraud for another term & Canadians & Mexicans will be buying up your country for pennies to the dollar.  Yet another O.F. bankruptcy! 

Although you may not see a tax increase if you earn under $400K you'll soon see higher inflation as corporations facing a tax increase raise prices on their products in order to show a profit. Many corporations will also lay employees in order to reduce expenses. You'll pay these taxes either directly or indirectly.

lol. All politicians lie, and the biggest lie is "I will not raise taxes." If and when the rich aren required to pay more tax they just charge you more for their goods and services. [That is called a hidden tax.]  P S Where do you think all of his "green energy" start-up money will come from ???

• Willie

A few dollars under $400,000, but we make it.

My top earnings were 25,000$US per year.

My current earning is 1,200$US per Month.

Yes, I own my Home.

And I buy a 4,000$ used vehicle every 8 to ten years.

This is COMPLETELY FALSE!!!

The DNC has stated that their plan is to remove the 2017 tax cuts.

EVERY tax payer in the USA who files taxes using the standard deduction IS impacted by this.

Why don't you OPEN YOUR EYES to the REAL FACTS.

• Bill

Actually  the idea of raising income taxes on the wealthy (not corporations) is not a bad idea but the problem with Biden's plan is that his Free give away  program including Medicare for all, including illegal aliens will cost more than he can collect from the wealthy.  When the shortfall is realized, he will have to raise the tax on everybody.

obsession unrelated to personal finance.

Biden says he'll rescind the Trump tax cuts. That will raise my annual income tax bill by several thousand dollars and I make significantly less than $400k per year.

So which Joe Biden do you believe? The Joe who tells the general population that he won't raise taxes on people making less than $400k? or the Joe who tells his Trump-hating Democrat base that he'll undo everything Trump accomplished including the huge middle class tax cut that Democrats voted against?

Both Joe's can't be president.