Tacoma dome/map light replacement (LED red/white)?

Hello,  

I want to replace my map lights and dome light in my new 2020 Tacoma TRD Pro and I am having a hard time finding what I am looking for. I want LED that can be white or red. I found the MESO customs dome light that can be red or white but the front map lights can only be red OR white. I want the ability to switch between red and white for astronomy. I mainly want to change the lights because the factory dome lights are super dim but I figured if I am going to replace it I might as well get the red/white capability. If anyone has any recommendations it would be greatly appreciated. 

• k w

depending on the number of bulbs made to choose from, I got 2 different bulbs for my 2002 Accord, 1 red and one white, so you shouldn't have too much trouble.....

Better check with Toyota first to be sure that changing them to LED won't void the warranty covering the electrical system. Anything installed must be compatible the correct resistance and power rating. I suggest that you get one or more portable battery powered LED lights instead that can be mounted where you want them, either with clamps or velcro. That's what I do.