Is there a phrenology of the face, or body types?

I've read phrenology has to do mostly with the sizes of the cranium, but is there a term that concerns itself with facial geometry or bodily geometry. It would be like how palmistry also concerns itself with the shapes of hands and fingers etc...

1 Answer

  • 3 months ago

    Physiognomy - practice of assessing/analysing a person's facial features or expression.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.