Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 2 months ago

Why have I never felt any benefits from nicotine?

I feel the “buzz”, but in 2 years of off and on nicotine usage from both vape and smokeless tobacco, I don’t feel the euphoria or boost that others claim. I feel “bleh”

Well stop then if you don't have any benefit!

Lol a “buzz” that I’m referring to is the head rush people get. Smh

@max why don’t you mind your business lol

Actually, feeling a rush similar to caffeine is very common. I’m not sure if you people thought I meant something like hard drugs 

Why don't you stop taking the poison in?

• y

There are no benifits of nicotine. That buzz you speak of is only for those who's system is clean of the the toxins from smoking and such, last only a short time, and the body gets used to it very quickly.

Well that makes sense, because there is no "buzz" or euphoria from nicotine. People claiming that are having a purely psychosomatic reaction.

• James

Those people are probably addicted and need the nicotine to feel right. When they inhale it, it makes them feel good because their body needs it. If you aren't addicted it's going to make you feel sluggish and buzzed but not particularly good