Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCareers & EmploymentLaw & Legal · 2 months ago

Is being a Paralegal a good job?

Is it a recession proof job, does it make a decent amount of money, is it flexible, is it stressful or fun. Let me know all about it ! Can decide between being a Teacher or a Paralegal.

No, it's boring (a lot of filling out forms and doing paperwork) and is not recession proof unless you work in a bankruptcy practice or litigation practice.  Depending on the firm, it can be stressful.  You can get screamed at for mistakes.

Paralegal is NOT a "people person" job; it's sitting by yourself in an office doing paperwork.

Teacher is a "people person" job.

If you're extraverted, be a teacher. If you're introverted, be a paralegal.

I am a lawyer.

Anonymous - No.  We already have an absolute glut of Legal Professionals in The USA.  

Source(s): life

I'd say not that good, not many qualifications are needed and it doesn't pay great. I wouldn't say it's bad neither but it's just ordinary, hardly setting the world on fire.

Finish 9th grade first.

• Murzy

Paralegal is great if you work for good lawyers.