Dont you think Windows Defender is the only best security solution while others are just a plain timepass?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

By VERY FAR, the number one anitvirus solution is your good habits.

That said, Defender is about as good as most others and comes with the system.  All the others weaken windows security to allow them to even work. Some have even turned into virus vectors because of this.

Those that think Defender is a joke, are them selves jokes because they do not keep up.  The computer world changes fast and last years also run sometimes is very good and last years first place can have a flaw discovered. 

• 2 months ago

from my opinion Windows defender is also good antivirus.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No. I don't...

• 2 months ago

Defender has improved over the years since it first came out, but there are better packages.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yep, absolutely. Windows Defender is the best in my opinion. Microsoft knows what they are doing.

• 2 months ago

Windows defender is also good. Keep it Update. It's better to choose an antivirus to get more safety.

• 2 months ago

Ha ha.  You're having a laugh, aren't you?

• 2 months ago

I have had no virus infections by using TotalAV, Malwarebytes, Avast!, and a few others over the last couple decades.  I don't rely on Defender.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Nope windows 10 is known to contain spyware.Use Advast.

• 2 months ago

No, it's been proved many times that, while it is better than nothing, virtually all other products are superior.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.