Ian
Lv 5
Ian asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

If 6 BLM activists plotted to kidnap a Governor and overthrow the Michigan Gov't, wouldn't there be screams of terrorism from the Right?

The attempts to start a Civil war would be met with Blacks being gunned down by Militia's with NO repercussions. The the first thing that happens is Trump BLAMES THE VICTIM.

Where are the righty cranks? Is there NO condemnation of Sedition or Treason? Just 6 men, not enough mention of Right-wing Militia members about to MURDER a sitting Governor.

If it happened in a Red state and Blacks were involved, there would be concentration camps and Morgues full of innocent Blacks.

THIS SHOWS THE DEPRAVITY OF THE RIGHT!!!

Update:

@Robert...saying I'm stupid does not change FACTS. Spin you righty crank! SPIN IT!

@Ken, are you kidding me? Right-wing is all over the media...is OANN telling you different? Or do you live in a different REALITY?

Please edit your answers in reply...I'm WAITING!!!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

It beggars belief how obsessed Canadians are with the United States. All of Canada could disappear tomorrow and nobody south of the border would care, never mind people around the world. 

• 2 months ago

Were you born this STUPID or are you taking extra strength stupid pills like AOC??

• 2 months ago

Those people are patriots though fighting for "law and order" man!!!  Didn't you get the memo?

Pro-life patriots fighting for their right to kill an elected official so they can freely spread a deadly disease to as many people as possible!  Plus it wasn't like it was a real governor.  It was some lady!

Can't you see how great we've been made!!!

• ken
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

I'm not sure where you are getting your facts from that this militia was right wing, if you take the time to search you will find that it's starting to look like an Anarchist group.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

yes, Mr. Question Mark, and probably armed right wing militias doing their gang signs at Trump's unmarked black vans the totalitarian way! 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.