Ian
Lv 5
Ian asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 2 months ago

What's the general opinion of Trump basically saying no stimulus until you vote me back in?

Update:

All reports I've seen are the Dems are willing but the Repugnantcans are NOT.

Cry pork barrel all you want, do you think starving people will blame those NOT IN CHARGE?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It was his stimulus in the form of tax cuts and spending increases in the first year in office which exacerbated the debt, all to buy a short term gain, while gaining adoration from his fans who were too naive to not see this.

He will only spend the money if it gets him political brownie points.

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

let's forget about the leftists in the House pork packing another stimulus bill to pay for their sanctuary blue states and cities.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Roughly the same as Biden saying he won't give his opinion on stacking the courts until he's elected. Both these fools are an international embarrassment to all Americans. 

• Jeff D
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It's Congress that can't agree on a stimulus bill (thanks to Pelosi's need for pork barrel spending).

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • James
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I don’t see how that is different then trying to buy votes with taxpayer money.

• 2 months ago

Sounds like President Trump should be reelected then. 

• Robert
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I believe he said he will sign a reasonable bill that offers help without all the pork that Nancy Botox has filled it with. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.